Sign up

How horses changed my life



People were watching a kid playing with the horses, and one guy said to his friend: "There's a real bond between him and the horses that are truly special." And they were right! Because the bond between a horse and his human is really, truly special. There's nothing else like that!


Horses helped me become a better person. They helped me discover myself, they help me feel, they help me live like I was made to live my life. While I was once a shy little girl with big dreams, I'm now a big girl with my dreams turning into reality.

Horses are a huge part of my life and always have been. Horse reminds me that I'll always have a friend, companion and something beautiful in my life. Even if I have done something terrible, they will still be there. Also, have you ever experienced the feeling, the rush of adrenaline when you are galloping, looking straight ahead, his main blowing in your face and the wind rushing past your ears? That feeling is called freedom.

Horses can change your life too. They have the ability to touch a piece of your soul, even if you don't want to. They can learn you to love again, to trust again, and to live again, by simply being there.

So how did they change my life? Being with them every day, it changed me. I learned to know myself like someone else would see me, instead of me looking at myself and seeing all the flaws and faults, I now see myself as my horse see me, as crazy as that may sound, not how I look to the world and all its judgemental people, but as a beautiful person that is enough.

Want to care for the equine you love, in the most natural way? Check out this book!

Comments

Posts of the day